[openstack-dev] [swift] Adding our developments to Assosciated projects list

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed May 3 15:41:57 UTC 2017

Nejc,

Great to see stuff being built on and around Swift. There's no special process for adding stuff to that page. It's a .rst file in the Swift code repo (https://github.com/openstack/swift/blob/master/doc/source/associated_projects.rst) and you can submit a patch for it via the normal patch submission process. As soon as the patch lands, the docs are rebuilt and you'll see the update reflected in the live page (https://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/associated_projects.html)

Please feel free to stop by the #openstack-swift IRC channel and tell us about iostack and crystal.

--John