[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Deep dive Thursday May 4th 1400 UTC on deployed-server

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:34:25 UTC 2017

I saw there was no deep dive scheduled for tomorrow, so I decided I'd
go ahead and plan one.

It will be recorded if you can't make it on the short notice.

I plan to cover the "deployed-server" feature in TripleO. We have been
using this feature since Newton to drive our multinode CI. I'll go
over how the multinode CI uses this feature to test TripleO on
pre-provisioned nodes.

I'll also discuss the improvements that were done in Ocata to make
this feature ready for end user consumption. Finally, I'll cover
what's being done in Pike around using this feature more fully for an
end to end "split-stack".

Thursday May 4th at 1400 UTC at https://bluejeans.com/176756457/

You don't want to miss it! (or maybe you do). Go Owls!

--
-- James Slagle