[openstack-dev] [neutron] stepping down from infra liaison

Das, Anindita anindita.das at intel.com
Wed May 3 00:39:19 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Some of you already know about the recent changes in OSIC. Unfortunately, I am impacted by these changes.

So I will not be able to contribute to neutron and fulfill my responsibilities as infra liaison. It was a very rewarding experience working with everybody in the neutron community. Thank you to everyone who helped me to contribute to neutron in the past few releases.

Hopefully, I will get an opportunity in the future to return to OpenStack development. Till then will be cheering you on from the sidelines.

Thanks,
Anindita (irc:dasanind)

P.S. Will still be available in IRC on and off. Please don’t hesitate to ping me if in case I can be of any help.