[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Alarm Banner for Vitrage Dashboard ?

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Tue May 2 17:03:49 UTC 2017

Any opinions on whether an Alarm Banner for the Vitrage Dashboard would be a useful blueprint for improved usability ?

i.e. an ACTIVE Alarm Counts Banner in the Top Navbar of Horizon

·         populated with the Active Alarm Counts for Critical, Major, Minor, Warning Severities from Vitrage,

·         visible at ALL times,

·         auto-refreshed relatively every 5 secs (say) ... configurable,

·         selecting it takes you directly to the Vitrage -> Alarms panel

let me know if we think this would be useful to submit as a blueprint to the Vitrage Dashboard project,
Greg.

[cid:image001.png at 01D2C344.89F51B20]