[openstack-dev] OpenStack Bug Smash for Pike Release

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Mar 28 13:35:51 UTC 2017

I can say from my experience being involved in the last event that these
can be very productive. It was great seeing a room full of devs just
focused on getting bugs fixed!

I highly encourage anyone interested to attend. I would also recommend
cores for each project to pay some attention to getting these reviewed.
It can be a great way to build up momentum and really get a lot fixed in
a short amount of time.

Sean