[openstack-dev] Project Navigator Updates - Feedback Request

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Tue Mar 28 12:51:44 UTC 2017

Hey Lauren,

It looks great with the new mascots :)

Is it possible to get docs and I18N represented here? I know we don’t make up a ‘project’ of OpenStack, but we play an important part, and I would be nice to be represented. Especially seeing as I18n work on translating a lot of the dev components as well, making OpenStack available to more countries across the world.

Maybe we could go under a simple banner “Documentation & Translation”?

I know we are technically visible here: https://www.openstack.org/software/start/ but we’re kind of shunted down the line.

Also, OpenStack-Ansible should be edited with the hyphen if possible :)

Thanks,

Alex