[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week (03/24-03/30)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 20:47:30 UTC 2017

Here are the priorities for Glance this week.  I'm keeping the list
short so we can focus.

0. Unblocking requirements
Hemanth is working on the WebOb 1.7 incompatibilities issue, so keep an
eye out for updates to his patch:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/423366/

Also keep an eye on the gate in general, the earlier monkey_patching for
eventlet 0.20.1 caused a breakage that we caught mid-week, but there may
be more surprises.

1. Image import refactor
Highest priority:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391442/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391441/
As time allows:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/443636/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/443632/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/443633/

Finally, don't forget that the spec proposal freeze is rapidly
approaching at 13:59 on Thursday 30 March.  Once the proposal freeze is
in effect, any new specs must be proposed for Queens.