[openstack-dev] [Rally] Open HTML Task report in other machine

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Fri Mar 24 17:53:32 UTC 2017

Fernando,

Yes of course.

``rally task report`` generates standalone report that you can open
anywhere.

By default it will require internet (for js libs) but you can use
--html-static
https://github.com/openstack/rally/blob/master/rally/cli/commands/task.py#L627
this is going to merge js libs in HTML report (which makes it work without
internet)

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic