[openstack-dev] [Zun] Document about how to deploy Zun with multiple hosts

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Thu Mar 23 03:14:54 UTC 2017

Kevin,

I don’t think there is any such document right now. I submitted a ticket for creating one:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zun/+bug/1675245

There is a guidance for setting up a multi-host devstack environment: https://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/guides/multinode-lab.html . You could possibly use it as a starting point and inject Zun-specific configuration there. The guide divide nodes into two kinds: cluster controller and compute node. In the case of Zun, zun-api & zun-compute can run on cluster controller, and zun-compute can run on compute node. Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Hongbin