[openstack-dev] [openstack-docs] [tripleo] Creating official Deployment guide for TripleO

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 18:25:09 UTC 2017

Thanks to these who volunteered, it's appreciated.

I'm going to kick-off initial work here:

1. Create CI job that build deploy-guide on tripleo-docs repo (when
required) - https://review.openstack.org/448740
2. In tripleo-docs, modify tox.ini and create initial structure for
deployment guide (I'll kick it off once we have the CI job)
3. Start moving deployment related bits from doc/source/ to
deploy-guide/source/ (I'll need your help for this step). We also need
to include Alexendra and her team to make sure we're moving the right
bits.
4. Expose TripleO deployment guide to deployment guides front page and
drink a gin tonic.

I'll give an update when 2. is done so we can start working on the content.

Thanks,

Emilien Macchi