[openstack-dev] Arrivederci

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:06:50 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Friday 24 March 2017 will be my last day working on OpenStack. I'll remove
myself from teams (glance, craton, security, hacking) on Friday and unsubscribe
from the OpenStack mailing lists.

I want to thank all of you for the last ~3 years. I've learned quite a bit
from all of you. It's been a unique privilege to call the people in this
community my colleagues. Treat each other well. Don't let minor technical
arguments cause rifts in the community. Lift each other up.

As for me, I'm moving onto something completely different. You all are welcome
to keep in touch via email, IRC, or some other method. At the very
least, I'll see y'all
around PyCon, the larger F/OSS world, etc.

--
Ian Cordasco
IRC/Git{Hub,Lab}/Twitter: sigmavirus24