[openstack-dev] [craton] Nomination of Thomas Maddox as Craton core

Jim Baker jim.baker at python.org
Tue Mar 21 20:41:59 UTC 2017

*I nominate Thomas Maddox as a core reviewer for the Craton project.*

Thomas has shown extensive knowledge of Craton, working across a range of
issues in the core service, including down to the database modeling; the
client; and corresponding bugs, blueprints, and specs. Perhaps most notably
he has contributed a number of end-to-end patches, such as his work with
project support.
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:thomas.maddox

He has also expertly helped across a range of reviews, while always being
amazingly positive with other team members and potential contributors:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:thomas.maddox

Other details can be found here on his contributions:
http://stackalytics.com/report/users/thomas-maddox

In my opinion, Thomas has proven that he will make a fantastic addition to
the core review team. In particular, I'm confident Thomas will help further
improve the velocity for our project as a whole as a core reviewer. I hope
others concur with me in this assessment!

- Jim