[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-l2gw] Unable to create release tag

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Tue Mar 21 17:18:32 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am still unable to do this – this is after https://review.openstack.org/#/c/447279/ landed.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Gary

On 3/14/17, 3:04 PM, "Jeremy Stanley" <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

    On 2017-03-14 05:39:35 +0000 (+0000), Gary Kotton wrote:
    > I was asked to create a release tag for stable/ocata. This fails with:
    [...]
    >  ! [remote rejected] 10.0.0 -> 10.0.0 (prohibited by Gerrit)
    [...]

    The ACL for that repo doesn't seem to be configured to allow it
    (yet):

    http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/gerrit/acls/openstack/networking-l2gw.config

    The Infra Manual section documenting that permission is:

    https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#creation-of-tags

    It also may be helpful to review the section on manually tagging
    releases:

    https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/drivers.html#tagging-a-release

    Hope that helps!
    --