[openstack-dev] [kolla] rabbitmq cluster_partition_handling config in kolla-ansible

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:13:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

It would be extremely hard to detect "reliable" network...if it even exists:)
We use autohealing because we also use rabbitmq clusterer plugin,
which simplifies recovery from partition. As for hardcoded, one thing
I noticed is that these files indeed aren't overridable. I published
this bug [1] to fix it.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kolla-ansible/+bug/1674446