[openstack-dev] [ironic] volunteers for cross project liaisons

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Mon Mar 20 16:57:06 UTC 2017

Hi Solio,

Thanks for volunteering to be the liaison for the logging working group. The project that are listed there, are the ones that have liaisons with the working group. It gives everyone an idea of which projects have liaisons. So your name will be added there shortly, as the ironic liaison :)

There is a section in our etherpad [1] (look for 'Cross-project'), where you could add anything of interest (i.e. anything from the logging working group that impacts ironic). We look at (and discuss) these during our weekly ironic meetings [2].

--ruby

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Ironic