[openstack-dev] [all][deployment] Deployment Working Group (DWG)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 16 16:59:50 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-16 11:42:25 -0500 (-0500), Devdatta Kulkarni wrote:
[...]
> Related to the work that would be produced by the group, what is
> the thought around where would deployment artifacts live? Within
> each individual project's repository? As part of a single
> deployment project?
[...]

The proposal is to identify a higher-level working group with
participants from the current (and future) multitude of different
development project teams to focus on ways in which they can
standardize and cooperate with one another, not to combine them into
one single new team replacing the current set of independent teams.
The latter would just be going back to what we had in the days
before the project structure reform of 2014 (a.k.a. "big tent").
--
Jeremy Stanley