[openstack-dev] [ptls] Project On-Boarding Rooms

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:18:37 UTC 2017

Hello Emilien,

So, we have our slots basically filled, BUT you can ask one of the projects
that did get a slot if you can be refugees in their room and share. Or the
rooms will be empty over lunch and we can make sure to get you time there
and if your time is willing to do the grab and go lunches, you can use the
lunch time. Let me know what you would prefer.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)