[openstack-dev] [swg] Today's meeting (March 16, 1400 UTC) cancelled

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:21:23 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The Stewardship Working Group is in the midst of discussing alternatives to
regularly scheduled meetings to keep our workflow going. Partly because of
time zone issues and partly because of overscheduled people who are in the
SWG.

To allow for some breathing room for these discussions, and to give folks a
break this week in their schedules, I think we should cancel. We're always
in #openstack-swg if you need us, and the email thread on the status of
what we'll do in place of meetings is a good one to watch[0].

Thanks!

-colette/gothicmindfood

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-March/113994.html
is Thierry's response re: meeting timing & beginning of discussion of not
having one