[openstack-dev] [os-university] Meeting time poll - ACTION needed

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:50:52 UTC 2017

Hi All,

In preparation to the upcoming OpenStack University training in Boston, on May 6-7, we would like to start to have weekly meetings with the training team and those of you who would like to get involved to work on the training material and format.

I created a Doodle poll to see which are the most feasible time slots: http://doodle.com/poll/ccky8cviubdgeb9f

Please ignore the exact date and select all the slots on each day when you can most probably make it to the meeting! The time slots as you will see are all in UTC. Please keep the DST switch in mind where it hasn’t happened yet.

If you are interested please fill out the form __by the end of this week (March 19)__.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
IRC: ildikov