[openstack-dev] [codesearch] how to exclude projects?

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 21:06:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

lately I noticed that any search in codesearch triggers duplicate
matches because it seems code for lots of projects is stored in
openstack/deb-<project_name> repos, probably used for debian
packaging. I would like to be able to exclude the projects from the
search by openstack/deb-* pattern. Is it possible?

Ideally, we would exclude them by default, but I couldn't find where I
patch codesearch to do it. Is there a repo for the webui that I can
chew?

Ihar