[openstack-dev] [neutron] [vpnaas] Contribution in order to bring VPNaaS back into the neutron governance

HoangCX at vn.fujitsu.com HoangCX at vn.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 15 10:41:45 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As you know that the project neutron-vpnaas is no longer part of the neutron governance in Ocata [1][2].
I am planning/working to address the gaps identified in [2] in order to bring it back into the neutron governance.
And according to the information from Kevin's email [3] (PTG summary) that several contributors interested in keeping it maintained and
alive.

So, I have just created an etherpad for tracking the work [4]. If anyone would like to contribute into it, feel free to add yours to the etherpad and lets sync each other.

Thanks for your attention.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-November/107384.html
[2] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/specs/stadium/ocata/neutron-vpnaas.html
[3] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-February/113032.html