[openstack-dev] [keystone] slide deck

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:54:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

With the forum approaching, I threw together a slide deck that incorporates
the new mascot. I wanted to send this out in enough advance for folks to
use them at the forum.

This is in no way our *official* deck and you're not required to use it for
keystone related talks or presentations. It's just something you can use if
you wish. If you make edits, or have invested time into your own decks and
feel like sharing, let me know. I think it would be great to have several
decks available for people to choose from.

Thanks,

Lance