[openstack-dev] 回复: [nova][nova-scheduler] Instance boot stuck in"Scheduling" state

Prashant Shetty prashantshetty1985 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:02:11 UTC 2017

No. I was able to bring up multi-node setup with different compute using
devstack branch stable/ocata.
Those nova-manage commands are required in multi-node setup only,
all-in-one setup will be taken care by devstack itself.

Did nova-manage discover_host command detected the computes you configured?.
If you are not seeing any requests in nova-compute means, you have problem
in n-cond or n-sch.

Check logs n-sch.log and n-cond, you should see some clue about problem.

Thanks,
Prashant