[openstack-dev] [all] Small steps for Go

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 00:11:34 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

I'd add that gophercloud [1] is what the Kubernetes cloud provider framework implementation for OpenStack [2] uses to talk to the underlying cloud*. This would seem like a pretty good area for collaboration with other communities to expand on what is there rather than start over?

-Steve

[1] https://github.com/gophercloud/gophercloud
[2] https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/tree/master/pkg/cloudprovider/providers/openstack