[openstack-dev] [tc][appcat] The future of the App Catalog

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Mar 13 18:26:23 UTC 2017

I know it happened a few messages up in the thread, but you may have
forgotten where I said that we should resurrect the idea of having
automatic instance-users as a feature of Nova (and even to add this to
Shade/Oaktree, so people could add it to existing OpenStack clouds
before they roll out the version that has it supported natively.

My only point there was that currently there is a workaround available,
and it wouldn't be that alien to most users of clouds.

Excerpts from Fox, Kevin M's message of 2017-03-13 14:31:10 +0000: