[openstack-dev] [tc][appcat] The future of the App Catalog

Adam Heczko aheczko at mirantis.com
Sun Mar 12 02:08:28 UTC 2017

Hi Kevin, thanks for bringing this up. Agree that with the current approach
to RBAC / ABAC model in OpenStack it is very challenging or nearly
impossible to securely do anything more complicated than just manually
spawn instance. I'm curious whether TC and/or the community could take
constructive approach and finally try to solve this during this or upcoming
dev cycles?

Adam Heczko
Security Engineer @ Mirantis Inc.