[openstack-dev] [ironic] [neutron] Should the ironic-neutron meeting start back up for pike?

Vasyl Saienko vsaienko at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 10 10:23:56 UTC 2017

Michael thanks for raising this question.

I don't have strong opinion here. We didn't spent much time for network
related things during past several meetings. But now we have a
'networking-baremetal' repo under our control.
We will need a time to talk about design of our Neutron plugin,
implementation etc... So my feeling that in 1-2 month we will definitely
need more time to talk about networking in Ironic
than today.