[openstack-dev] [nova] Core team changes

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:14:08 UTC 2017

I wanted to let everyone know of some various core team changes within Nova.

nova-core
---------

I've discussed it with and removed Daniel Berrange (danpb) and Michael
Still (mikal) from the nova-core team. Both are busy working on other
projects and have been for awhile now, and I wanted to have the list
reflect that reality. I'm sure both would have a short on-ramp to get
back in should the situation change.

nova-specs-core
---------------

I've also removed Dan and Michael from nova-specs-core for the same reasons.

I've added Jay Pipes (jaypipes) and Sylvain Bauza (bauzas) to the
nova-specs-core team. This was probably a long time coming. Both are
very influential in the project and the direction and priorities from
release to release.

nova-stable-maint

During the PTG I added Sylvain to the nova-stable-maint core team.
Sylvain knows the rules about the stable branch support phases and has a
keen eye for what's appropriate and what's not for a backport.

--

Thank you to Daniel and Michael for everything they've done for Nova
over the years and I hope them the best in their current work.  And

Matt Riedemann