[openstack-dev] [all] Small steps for Go

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:23:17 UTC 2017

Clint, I think it's good to find initial idea to work towards to
create stuff like infrastructure (testing and such) around golang,
code guidance, standards and so on. It takes first project to create
all that stuff and it's good if it's bigger community effort. Next
projects could just follow these standards really.

As for Kolla using golang - Kolla uses ansible and k8s today;) Or
rather Kolla-ansible and Kolla-k8s uses Kolla. If you want to make
Kolla-golang, you can...it just doesn't make any sense really (imho);)