[openstack-dev] [nova][placement-api] Is there any document about openstack-placement-api for installation and configure?

Yu Wei yu2003w at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:55:19 UTC 2017

It seems that nova-placement-api acts as a CGI module.

Is it?

On 2017年03月08日 23:35, Chris Dent wrote:
On Wed, 8 Mar 2017, Yu Wei wrote:

When I tried to configure placement-api, I met following problems,

AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /usr/bin/nova-placement-api

That can be fixed by doing (somewhere in your apache config):

    <Directory /usr/bin>
        Require all granted
    </Directory>

but rather than doing that you may wish to move nova-placement-api
to a less global directory and grant access to that directory.
Providing wide access to /usr/bin is not a great idea.