[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Containers] Containers work tracking, updates and schedule
flavio at redhat.com
Tue Mar 7 11:08:26 UTC 2017
We've been organizing the containers work for TripleO in a more consumable way
that will hopefully ease the engagement from different squads and teams in
The result of this work is all in this etherpad, which we'll use as a central
place to keep providing updates and collecting information about the containers
effort. The etherpad is organized as follows:
* One section defining the goals of the effort and its evolution
* One section listing bugs that are critical (in addition to the link querying
all the bugs tagged as `containers`)
* RDO Tasks are tasks specific for the RDO upstream community (like working on a
pipeline to build containers)
* One section dedicated to CI's schedule. Tasks we've pending and when they
should be completed.
* One section for general overcloud tasks grouped by milestone
* One section for review links. This section has been split into smaller groups
to make reviews easier.
* One section with the list of services that still have to be containerized
We'll keeping this etherpad updated but we'll be also providing updates to the
mailing list with more frequency.
Let us know if you need anything,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 862 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OpenStack-dev