[openstack-dev] [Neutron] ImportError: No module named neutron_lib

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Tue Mar 7 11:01:43 UTC 2017

Hi Sam,

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:05 AM Sam <batmanustc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this?
>
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/neutron-lib

Yes, that is one of the ways that neutron-lib is packaged.  The 'upstream'
is at http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-lib.

Exactly how are you using the Neutron code?  If you are starting from a git
clone and running Neutron code/tests on your own machine, you should
normally do that within one of the virtual environments that is set up by
'tox', and that process would pull in the neutron-lib code for you.

Best wishes,
     Neil