[openstack-dev] Stepping down from Neutron roles

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Tue Mar 7 03:55:03 UTC 2017

Hi Nate,

Thanks for all of your contributions and good luck in your future
endeavors! You're always welcome back. :)

On Mar 6, 2017 13:15, "Nate Johnston" <openstacknate at gmail.com> wrote:

All,

I have been delaying this long enough... sadly, due to changes in direction
am no longer able to spend time working on OpenStack, and as such I need to
resign my duties as Services lieutenant, and liaison to the Infra team.  My
time in the Neutron and FWaaS community has been one of the most rewarding
experiences of my career.  Thank you to everyone I met at the summits and
who
took the time to work with me on my contributions.  And thank you to the
many
of you who have become my personal friends.  If I see an opportunity in the
future to return to OpenStack development I will jump on it in a hot minute.
But until then, I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines.

All the best,

--N.