[openstack-dev] [picasso] First meeting on 7th of March

Derek Schultz schultz.derek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:45:53 UTC 2017

All good points, it's important that we do not diverge from the community.
Today I created an #openstack-functions channel on IRC and have submitted
the necessary patches to the openstack-infra project-config and
irc-meetings repositories. Due to this, I may have to move the first
meeting from this Tuesday to another day or week as we wait for approval..
I'll keep this thread posted as soon as I know more.

Regards,
Derek