[openstack-dev] [cross-project][nova][cinder][designate][neutron] Common support-matrix.py

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:27:40 UTC 2017

On 15:55 Mar 02, Morales, Victor wrote:
> I got this link[11] from Ankur, apparently Nova and Neutron has already started a common effort

Thanks for pointing me to this Victor! I have spoke to Doug and Sean Dague in
#openstack-dev about this, and I think it'll be fine for us to keep the current
INI file approach. I've reached out to Ankur to hopefully restore and continue
this effort.

What do Designate and Cinder folks think of this approach?

--
Mike Perez