[openstack-dev] [neutron] upgrades PTG recap

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 19:32:21 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Morales, Victor
<victor.morales at intel.com> wrote:
> Regarding this testing, is there a place where it was documented, scripted or shared? Something that helps to someone else can take a look.  And in the other hand,  is there a way to simulate a “fake change” for similar releases where didn’t add significant features but we still need to guarantees its functionality.

I don't think Artur shared any write-up. It would be nice to have one
for later reference. Artur, what d'you think?

As for 'fake' change, I am not sure I follow what you mean. If/when we
have gate job covering the scenario, it will be validated on each
patch.

Ihar