[openstack-dev] [kolla][keystone] better way to rotate and distribution keystone fernet keys in container env

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Mon Mar 6 18:09:15 UTC 2017

I don't think it would cause an issue if every controller rotated all at
once. The issues are more along the lines of rotating to key C when there
are tokens out there that are encrypted with keys A and B. In other words
over-rotation. As long as your keys are properly staged, do the rotation
all at once or space them out, should not make any difference.