[openstack-dev] [horizon] Weekly wrap-up

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Sun Mar 5 20:35:04 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Great work since the PTG. In Pike so far we've already closed over 30 bugs (28 tracked, with a few minor untracked fixes) and backported several fixes to our stable releases, which we'll tag this week. Several blueprints are well on the way too, but really need reviews. Please check out https://launchpad.net/horizon/+milestone/pike-1, and get some +/-1's on those patches!

I've been doing a lot of patch cleanup this week; if you believe something has been abandoned or blocked erroneously, please let me know via email or IRC (robcresswell).

Rob