[openstack-dev] [Cinder] PTG Recap

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:45:47 UTC 2017

Thanks Sean & Jay!

And for those of you that weren't able to make it to the PTG or if there
was a conversation you couldn't make it to, here is the Cinder youtube
channel with all of our discussions from the first two days [1], nova
discussion included. I added topics to the descriptions of the videos so
its easier to see what we discussed in each video.

Special thanks to Walt for setting up the streaming :)

- Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8Koy4gsISMy0qW3CWZmaQ