[openstack-dev] [all][ptl][goals] Community Goals for Pike

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Mar 2 21:24:46 UTC 2017

Greetings,

During the PTG we discussed about the two goals that we picked for Pike:
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/pike/index.html

Like we did during Ocata cycle, PTLs have to update the governance
repository with the artifacts planned or done in their projects.

Some guidance for PTLs who aren't familiar with this process:

1. If your project doesn't need to do anything to meet a Goal, you
still need to update the Governance repo. See:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/398460/1/goals/ocata/remove-incubated-oslo-code.rst

Acknowledgement is *required* for all projects part of the Big Tent.

2. If your project needs to produce some artifacts to meet a Goal,
please update the Governance repo. See:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/394056/1/goals/ocata/remove-incubated-oslo-code.rst

Please use the Gerrit topics to make Goals review easier:
goal-deploy-api-in-wsgi
goal-python35

It would be great to document all artifacts by the end of Pike-1 (both
Planned & Completed), so it gives an overview of where we are between
milestones.
If you need have any question about Community Goals, feel free to
reach me on #openstack-dev (freenode), my nickname is EmilienM; or my
email.

Emilien Macchi