[openstack-dev] [kolla][infra] does someone cares about Jenkins? I stopped.

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 2 16:26:53 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 11:00:26AM -0500, Clay Gerrard wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Paul Belanger <pabelanger at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> >  In fact, the openstack-infra team does mirror a
> > lot of things today
>

> I bumped into this the other day:
>
> https://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/unified_mirrors.html
>
> ... but so far haven't found any specific details on ci.openstack.org?
> Obviously the <region>.<provider> stuff obviously got implemented [1] - I'm
> not sure what extent you have to "opt-in" to that in gate jobs?

Our entry point today for configuring worker nodes is the configure_mirror.sh[2]
for nodepool. For devstack based jobs, almost everything should be in our AFS
mirrors. Other jobs, I would agree things are likely missing.

[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/nodepool/scripts/configure_mirror.sh