[openstack-dev] [nova][telemetry] gate breakage

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Thu Mar 2 14:14:53 UTC 2017

Example of failure:

Our test assertion (that does a GET /v2.1/servers/detail HTTP/1.1) that
returns [] instead of the list of instances

http://logs.openstack.org/56/439156/2/check/gate-telemetry-dsvm-integration-gnocchi-ubuntu-xenial/d4a6c69/console.html#_2017-03-02_09_28_59_334619

The 'openstack server list' we issue for debugging that have the same
issue:

http://logs.openstack.org/56/439156/2/check/gate-telemetry-dsvm-integration-gnocchi-ubuntu-xenial/d4a6c69/console.html#_2017-03-02_09_29_13_803796

--
Mehdi Abaakouk