[openstack-dev] [nova][docs] Is anyone interested in being the docs liaison for Nova?

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Mar 2 10:08:02 UTC 2017

Hi!

Anyone who is happy to help out with the liaison role, I am happy to work alongside them and ensure they are pointed in the right direction.

As Matt said, the position at least means attending docs meetings, helping to review docs patches that are related to nova, helping to alert the docs team of big changes coming in a release that will impact the install guide, etc.

We don’t need someone to help correct our writing, we need a technical ‘expert’ :)

Alex