[openstack-dev] [kolla][infra] does someone cares about Jenkins? I stopped.

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Mar 2 10:00:48 UTC 2017

Marcin,

You can submit a bug for issue #1 you raised and fix it yourself or another community member can fix it after a bug is filed.

Regarding issue #2, FWIW, I agree local mirroring is the answer.  Kolla needs to locally mirror several repositories in OpenStack Infra so the random failures we see in the Kolla gate cease to occur.  The review below is one of many that needs to be created.  The actual acking of the patch (the second +2) requires manual intervention from the openstack-infra team to create an AFS share.  My understanding is the openstack-infra team does not have enough people that understand AFS mirroring to effectively provide AFS mirroring services, however, does provide some AFS mirroring already.  As a result, this review needs a rebase and probably different Ubuntu repo IDs to work properly.

I’m done attempting to enable mirroring of the repositories Kolla needs in openstack-infra. If you want to take over the mirroring work, feel free.  I will commit to guiding you on mirror usage in kolla’s gates if you can get the mirrors Kolla needs into the infrastructure.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/349278/

Regards,
-steve