[openstack-dev] [deployment][TripleO][kolla][ansible][fuel] Next steps for cross project collaboration

Brandon B. Jozsa bjozsa at jinkit.com
Thu Mar 2 05:06:34 UTC 2017

+1 for the monthly meetings and a long standing, cross-team, collaborative etherpad.

It’s challenging for some projects who already collaborate heavily with communities outside of OpenStack to take on additional heavy meeting cycles.

The PTG deployment cross-team collaboration was really awesome. I can’t wait to see what this team is able to do together! Very happy to be a part of this effort!

Brandon