[openstack-dev] [all][requirements] Eventlet verion bump coming?

Roman Podoliaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 1 13:58:35 UTC 2017

Hi Tony,

I'm ready to help with this!

The version we use now (0.19.0) has (at least) 2 known issues:

- recv_into() >8kb from an SSL wrapped socket hangs [1]
- adjusting of system clock backwards makes periodic tasks hang [2]

so it'd be great to allow for newer releases in upper-constraints.

Thanks,
Roman

[1] https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/315
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/434327/