[openstack-dev] [docs] Retiring clouddocs-maven-plugin

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Fri Jun 30 13:30:17 UTC 2017

Sound proposal. +1

Thanks Andreas

On 6/30/17, 2:16 PM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com> wrote:

    It's IMHO time to retire
    http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/clouddocs-maven-plugin/ - this
    was used to build documents from XML.

    We converted all documents to RST, have released the last version in
    April 2015, and not merged anything since May 2016.

    Current openstack-manuals got fully converted to RST with Mitaka, so we
    have no current branches that need this.

    Thus I propose to retire the repo and will propose patches for it. Once
    those are submitted, I'll reply here with references to them,

    Andreas
           HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)