[openstack-dev] [glance] stepping down from glance core and other related groups

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 04:09:30 UTC 2017

I am thankful to the community for such amazing experience over the past
few years. For the changes required for glance personnel in the active
cycle, I would like to step down from core as I cannot commit as much time
upstream. I was hanging out to help in general but even that time
commitment will be difficult in the coming months. This should effectively
mean, me stepping down from the release, core-sec, specs core groups too. I
am happy to help where needed on case by case basis but I do not think
+2/-2 rights or me being subscribed to glance-core-sec is needed for such.

Good luck to glancers and all those who form (ionic or covalent) bonds with
the glance community. Cheers.

Nikhil