[openstack-dev] [TripleO][keystone] Pt. 2 of Passing along some field feedback

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:47:55 UTC 2017

On 06/28/2017 02:29 PM, Fox, Kevin M wrote:
> I think everyone would benefit from a read-only role for keystone out of the box. Can we get this into keystone rather then in the various distro's?
Yeah - I think that would be an awesome idea. John Garbutt had some good
work on this earlier in the cycle. Most of it was documented in specs
[0] [1]. FWIW - this will be another policy change that is going to have
cross-project effects. It's implementation or impact won't be isolated
to keystone if we want read-only roles out-of-the-box.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/427872/19
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/428454/