[openstack-dev] [keystone] removing domain configuration upload via keystone-manage

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:26:24 UTC 2017

That sounds like reason enough to bump the removal of it to Queens or
later. This was also discussed in IRC today [0]. We've decided to move
forward with the following steps:

- Deprecate the ability to have file-backed domain configuration since
removing the ability to upload domains via keystone-manage makes
file-backed domain configs less useful
- Bump the removal date of domain configuration uploads via keystone-manage
- Remove both pieces together in a subsequent release

Thanks for the input!

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-keystone/%23openstack-keystone.2017-06-28.log.html#t2017-06-28T18:10:06